Tea for Two
新概念英语第1册 · 第 125-126 课 · 中英文对照课文
▶ 点读 / 听力练习
- Lesson 125第125课
- Tea for two“Tea for two” 的意思是“为两个人准备的茶”。
- Listen to the tape then answer this question.先听这段录音,然后再回答这个问题。
- Does Susan have tea by herself?彼得,你现在不能进来喝杯茶吗?
- Can't you come in and have tea now, Peter?彼得,你现在就不能进来喝杯茶吗?
- Not yet.还没有。
- I must water the garden first.我必须先给花园浇水。
- Do you have to water it now?现在需要给它浇水吗?
- I'm afraid I must.恐怕我必须这么做。
- Look at it!看啊!
- It's terribly dry.它干得厉害。
- What a nuisance!真烦人!
- Last summer it was very dry, too.去年夏天也非常干燥。
- Don't you remember?你不记得了吗?
- I had to water it every day.我每天都必须给它浇水。
- Well, I'll have tea by myself.好吧,我就自己喝杯茶吧。
- That was quick!真快啊!
- Have you finished already?你已经完成了吗?
- Yes.是的。
- Look out of the window.往窗外看。
- It's raining!下雨了!
- That means you don't need to water the garden.这意味着你不需要给花园浇水了。
- That was a pleasant surprise.这真是个令人愉快的惊喜。
- It means I can have tea, instead.那我可以喝茶了。